European Union Pavilion - Milan Expo
At Expo Milano 2015, the EU wanted to communicate that everyone should have access to sufficient, safe, healthy food. BRC created a delightful animated story starring Alex, a farmer, and Sylvia, a scientist. Their romantic adventure helped hundreds of thousands of guests embrace the EU as this vital mission’s leader.
For more information on this project, please contact us.
- 92% Approval rating for all pavilions among guests at the Expo
- Showcase for EU agricultural policies, R&D and global food assistance.
- Over 600,000 guests visited the Pavilion during the Expo
- One of the Top 3 Pavilion for Social Media activity during the Expo
- Main show film continues to win numerous awards for filmmaking, best animation, and creative excellence.
- Exhibitor Awards Milan Expo 2015, Honorable Mention for Best Presentation
- 2015 Los Angeles International Film Festival, Best Animated Film
- 2015 San Diego Kid’s International Film Festival, Official Selection
- 2015 Los Angeles International Children’s Film Festival, Official Selection
- 2015 Chicago International Reel Film Festival, Official Selection
- 2016 Cleveland International Film Festival, Official Selection
- 2016 Athens International Film Festival, Official Selection
- 2016 Newport Beach Film Festival, Official Selection